|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 11/16/2006 05:26:00 PM Today started well with the sweet suprise - problem statement was not difficult! Yeah we had Basic Sciences today. The title for today's problem is "Biogas". I thought it must be something very foreign to me. But after looking at the worksheet, I was relieved - MOLE CONCEPT IS INVOLVED! Hooray! That was one of my favorite topic in chemistry! We also talked about relationship between volume and pressure. HEY I KNOW! Both are inversely proportional to each other. When the volume decreases the pressure will increase. This is because (volume decrease) means lack of space for the particles to vibrate/moved about. This must happen when there is constant temperature. And vice versa. Now I know that is the Boyle's law. Of course I learnt something new! That is the Charle's law. I know that temperature is directly proportionate to volume. When the temperature increase, the volume will increase too. This is because the increase in heat will result in the particles gaining heat energy. They will then vibrate more and "push the surrounding space" so as to have more space for them. I thought under such condition pressure will decrease due to the increase in volume but I realised I was wrong. The air particles would expand and takes up extra space so (I suppose) eventually they would still don't have "enough space" and would still result in higher pressure. There's one more on Ideal Gas law but I'm not very sure about that. Shall catch up during my own revision time. Ok that's aside. Campus Arts Productions (CAP) organised yet another great performances again during today's lunch time. This time we have the Social Dance IG and Cheerleading IG performing for us. Of course I was there to support my friends - my IG mate Florina in Social Dance and my classmate Mui Xuan in Cheerleading. I didn't get to watch Social dance 'properly' as people standing in front of me are all taller than me. As for the cheerleading, yeah I get to watch 'properly'. I really enjoy their performance. Suddenly, accident happen; there's a part where this girl is going to stand on top of the other person (i don't know what do you call that) but I guess she couldn't balance herself properly so she fell down. Luckily the people around her (who is suppose to carry her or whatsoever?) managed to catch her on time if not I guess the fall might be very serious. I hope she is alright. But still, the team still finished their performance with smiles on their face. Lets give a big round of applause for their professionalism! After a while Mui xuan came back to class. She looks very upset with watery eyes. I supposed the accident during the performance did affect her although she's not the one that fell down? I don't know. But somehow Syafiq managed to make her smile again. Kudos to him. Ok since she should be alright now we shall let bygones be bygones. Smile =D! I just bought the latest issue of Teenage magazine as there is an interview with Milubing as well as their christmas wishes. Thanks Teenage for featuring Milubing! If only Teenage or Teens have milubing's poster in their future issues, then I'll be one of the most happy person on earth! After reading the interview, I am determined to do better than this journalist! What I mean is, I want to come out with better (quality) questions if I have the chance to interview Milubing in future @loud magazine. You know, my wish is to interview Milubing... Besides Milubing, we can also see interview with SOUL (superband runner up). I was wondering why didn't they interview Lucify (second runner up right?)? Then I can (have new things to) make fun of Vics again! Oh before I leave, the dance.Republic finals would be held on next Friday, 6.30pm at I-forget-where's-the-place. RP students are encouraged to vote online for their favorite contestants and I forget the rest of the details; check your (RP) school email for details then. Forgive me for being bias, but LETS VOTE FOR STYLE METHODZ at this site http://myrp2.myrp.edu.sg/sites/ccc/ce@c3/Lists/DanceVote/overview.aspx! Strive on Ismael! We will be rooting for you guys! All the best to you and your team! And to everyone else, stay happy =D! Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |