Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 11/27/2006 06:24:00 PM

So these are the pcitures that I wanted to upload yesterday.

This is my Sec 3 class photo...the girl sitting beside me is Kimberly, who is now Alvin's Kura jie...



This is my Sec 4 class photo...




And below is my Sec 5 class photo. By then Kimberly was not in same class as me due to the BIG difference in our N level results (oops!).



The following two pictures were taken with the choir members when I was in Sec 5. By then we only have about twenty plus members left. Besides Li Nen, me, Lin Qian and Wen Xin who are in Sec 5 the rest are in sec 1 and 2.




Below three were taken during the graduation day.


That was me and my 'sister', Farah. Now she's in PJC and I wish her the best.



From left: Joycelyn, Mr Alex Choh (my Robotics teacher; without him I would not be who I am today), Mee Sim, Qiu Jiao, Zi Yan and me. Now Mee Sim, Qiu Jiao and Zi Yan are in SP while Joycelyn is in IJC.


From left: Geok chuan, Yi hui, Lin qian and Li Nen. Geok Chuan is currently in IJC. Lin Qian and Li nen is in SP taking business admin and Landscape Architecture respectively. Yi hui has just transfer out from RP. I would miss her...


And the following two pictures... are taken while we (Robotics Club) crowned the first FRS (FIRST Robotics Singapore) Competition National Champion (Fuhua Secondary School was our alliance).

Beautiful memories would never fade...

I guess that is all I have for my secondary school pictures. Next time I would upload the pictures taken in RP here.

Labels: