|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
Poem!
0 comments
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 11/21/2006 08:42:00 PM The birds are flying Under the big, big sky If only I could be like them Flying ever so high I don’t care what I eat I’m content so long as I’m fit Don’t blame me for dropping a bomb on you Who asked you to trick me like a fool? Anyone wants to attack me I would fly away immediately Perhaps I can hide above Bomb droppings, I shall serve As I was flying If anyone dares to obstruct me I would take it as you are challenging me Through the barrier, I shall break free… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ During the writing workshop earlier, our instructor Cheng told us to go to any open space, sit down, and write whatever that comes across our mind (yup that’s the learning objective for today’s workshop – write whatever that comes across our mind and don’t think too hard or pause too long). So I went to the lawn area – on the way to W4 via the lawn, you would see a spiral staircase there. I sat there, look at the sky, and saw some pigeons flying under the sky, so I just let it flow… I’ve make up my mind – I hope I can go to Singapore River again one day and try to find inspirations to write. And it must be at night! Yup I thought night scene at Singapore River is EXTREMELY ROMANTIC so I can sit in front of the river and write…Or I can just station myself at the cafes/restaurants at boat quay and I guess I should be able to find inspirations too… I said ‘I hope’ because I think my dad would kill me if I said I want to go there to find inspirations. He might not want to drive me there (he got to work) and he doesn’t allowed me to go there on my own! LOL! Labels: poems |