|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, November 30, 2006 @ 11/30/2006 05:32:00 PM I'm having total rojak feelings today. This morning my dad and I quarrelled on my way to school that make me real upset. I guessed he was too angry that his mind wasn't clear while driving so he almost knocked into a car while driving. Imagine if he did not react on time, you would not be seeing me blogging here. I don't know how to describe my feelings - just...bad...hope he won't hold it against me... Anyway I reached school safely. Whew! **************************************************************************************************** Today's problem statement is quite ok - We are supposed to look for a building then find out "do we shape buildings or buildings shape us" as well as some other stuff. Marcus, Dun Fu, Ammabel and me went to the RP carpark. We explore around the place and took the necessary photos. We were trying to find the 'Energy Centre' but I guess we didn't find it. Ok never mind, I enjoyed myself while working with them anyway. We took a group photo... ![]() From left: Dun fu, Marcus, Ammabel and me. Ok I know I looked retarded... That's aside... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was reading lulu's blog earlier and found out that she's quite pissed off. I think someone had make use of her to get to know another person (yup something like that) and so on... I roughly get what's she trying to say but I guess I won't be able to understand her feelings. After reading, I was thinking - so this is called hypocrites? I don't know. All I know is those people have motives for being nice to you and treat you like a shit when you are no longer needed. I really hate that. You would never know how hurtful it is if you never experience it. I don't appreciate your kindness if you are not sincere about it...that is my policy. I'm not your toy to play with and chuck it aside when it's no longer 'fun'...don't force the volcano in me to erupt... Whatever the case, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! ============================================================================= School holidays starts next wednesday and I'm looking forward to it. My class would be having an outing at sentosa. I would love to go but my parents don't allowed me to go. I tried to convince them but they still don't allow. My appologies to W24K for not able to join you guys. Hope you guys have fun and don't forget to share with me what happen ok =)? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I supposed there would be an increase in unemployment rate lately. This is due to many of us, the students, looking for jobs for the coming holidays. To those who found a job, all the best. Do those that didn't, quickly find one if you can before I come and snatch it from you =p. Of course I'll do that too... As I talk, the rojak feeling is gone...amazing... Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |