|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 11/22/2006 07:10:00 PM The title of the post sums up my mood for the day... UT1 results update: Basic sciences - B Maths - C Cognitive Process & Problem solving - B Culture - C Enterprise - B+ I'm neither happy nor sad nor disappointed with my results. Hmm...perhaps a little sad. Because I heard that for certain modules the cohort did very badly so the results are moderated. Moderation...has it's pros and cons; I guess many people love it when you won't have to worry about getting not-so-good results? I don't know, merely guessing. For me I respect the decision for moderation but I'll be a little sad about it. You know, I just want to get what I deserve. UT2 - Basic Sciences: I guess the majority of my dear friends would agree that today's test was a disaster. I don't know why but the questions seemed a bit different from what is covered in class. Perhaps the questions in today's UT was a "much more advance version" as compared to the daily quiz? Anyway, lets face it - most of us didn't revise much right? Some would say whether you study or not it doesn't make much difference. For me, I think the best is you try to absorb as much as possible in class and try not to leave the class with any doubts. By doing this even if you didn't revise at home you should be able to handle the UT questions. Yup that is what I think. Presentation: You can say I've (YES ME!) kind-of screwed up today's presentation. I wanted to search on BMW cars so as to present to the class the good things about it (something like that). I found a whole chunk of info, and don't know how to summarise it, so I just simply copy and paste it. So yup, it becomes too wordy...I presented half-way, Valerie stops me and reminded everyone of us what-facilitators-would-usually-tell-their-students (i.e. not to copy-paste the whole chunk of info then just ramble off the slides). Gosh! Let that be a lesson for me - I swear I would never ever do such thing again. After school: I went to buy the 'Cream based smoke salmon' spaghetti in our canteen. But I guess the uncle must have confused (I said I want Cream of mushroom soup first but he said 'sold out') and gave me a 'Cream based mushroom' spaghetti instead. But I thought since he had charge me the price of the mushroom spaghetti so why not I just accept it? But I was disappointed. I just couldn't accept it. This mushroom spaghetti really spoil my mood. Salmon still rocks forever. After that I was in the library surfing net and chatted with Oyster jie (a MLB fan) online. I told her this and she advice me "think about people in some contries don't even have the chance to eat mushroom and you would not feel bad salmon being changed to mushroom anymore". Hey that makes sense right? No matter how spoilt my mood is I still cannot grumble because I am still fortunate enough to be able to have normal meals everyday. Project Superstar 2 (PSS2): Yeah I've just finished watching the QF (quaterfinal) 1 for female contestants. I won't comment much since it's their first QF so everything is just a beginning. Hmm perhaps the more common problem among this group would be diction - yup somehow their articulation needs to be improve. But otherwise their performances are pretty impressive. While it seemed like many Singaporeans are jaded with the intensive talent quests (this year we had Campus Superstar, Superhost, Star idol, Superband, Singapore Idol, Ultimate Comedian, PSS2, and dancefloor coming up) partly due to VOTING VOTING AND VOTING but I thought as long as I get to enjoy the performances put up by a group of people who have the courage to chase after their dreams, I actually don't mind...it's just the money issues (voting) that makes the whole thing...forget it, I don't know how to put it...smile... Labels: daily happenings, results, weird thoughts |