|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @ 11/28/2006 05:33:00 PM Maths I think I'm going to flunk today's Maths UT. I don't know how to do the last question, which is 12 marks. Ok, it's not that I don't know how to do but I don't have time to think. Simulatenous equation - solving quite a few unknowns....OH MY GOODNESS! As for maths lesson, it was damn tough too. As usual it was about gradient but... I don't know how should I put it. All I know is I don't understand a thing. But after reflecting on myself I realized - I don't know "differentiation". I don't understand "implicit differentiation" (check out wikipedia if you don't understand what I'm talking about). Maybe I should learnt that from scratch first then I can understand the lesson. Next week's going to be tougher..."add oil, add oil" (in mandarin is jia you, which also means 'buck up'). @loud meeting The issue 14 of @loud magazine would be out next February. It's suppose to be this month (around this period) but for some reason Irene our editor decided to postpone to next February. So, the movies and CD to be reviewed must be updated too. Irene asked if there's any CD's coming up, especially local ones. Priscilla thought it was Lucify that is releasing album soon but Pauline and I told her no as they are not signned on yet so of course they don't have any albums coming up (unless there are things that we don't know?). We clarified that it is "Superband champion Milubing that is releasing album soon". So yup, I told Irene "Yup Superband champion Milubing's album is coming out in around december." So she agreed to it (reviewing MLB's upcoming album). And I add on "Pauline wants to do that!" Because she is a big fan of MLB like us so I thought she would love to do it. But instead, SHE LET ME DO IT INSTEAD! I LOVE YOU PAULINE! Vippi, our adviser, said that the magazines would be sent for don't-know-is-it-printing-or-just-layout-design in January. Anyway most probably it would be out one week before Valentines day (should be the second last week of term 2 since the V day week is last week of term 2). If Milubing's album can be out before that I guess I would be able to review it. Wow! I'm looking forward to it. Before that I did an interview with our national wushu player, Kin Yan a year 1 SHL studen. It's supposed to be publish in the coming issue (Campus faces) but Irene said most probably it may not be published in this issue as there's a theme for this issue's "campus faces". If the rest did not sent her the interviews (with the campus faces) on time then she would publish Kin Yan's interview. Honestly I can understand but I don't know how to explain to Kin Yan. I mean, Kin Yan is a nice guy with nice temper (which I think it is unusual for a wushu player) and I believe he would understand but I just feel bad... Ok anyway, RP's open house would be on 15 - 17 January 07. Tentatively @loud team are given a booth so I think we would be going to promote our magazines on that day. So to the O level students who are reading this (especially the O level MLBians like Kaysee, mas...), mark these days down and do drop by RP if you can ok (IF only)? 17 January? WAIT A MILISECOND! 17 January? That's my birthday! I remembered this year I also attended the RP open house on 17 January. It's just happened that my boss (that time) arranged for my off day to be on 17 Jan this year so I can attend. LOL looks like my 19th (or even 20th?) birthday would be dedicated to RP open house too? Wow that's cool. Labels: daily happenings |