Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, November 19, 2006 @ 11/19/2006 08:25:00 PM

Yup enough of the past, lets move forward!

This Sunday (that is today) was a great day, because I'm free. I remember last Sunday I was at Siti's birthday party and two sunday's ago I was in school chasing after Milubing. Today is different.

I was awake at 12pm but I thought I wanted to sleep more so I went back to bed again...and ended up waking up at 3.30pm. After having my brunch I chatted with Uncle Phil and some other MLBians online for awhile, and it was raining (at my place).

I finished chatting with Uncle Phil and some other MLBians, and got nothing to do. So I thought, hey I can mop the floor, since it has been a while since we mop the floor due to our busy schedule. So I did it...and wow, the "texture" on the floor is different indeed (I mean, much more cleaner).

(Fast foward)...

Then I came to Macs at Woodlands Centre to dine and also to use internet. The wireless here is really lag like nobody's business! To be honest, it took DAMN LOT of time to load this page.... =.="

And I saw some of my secondary school friends (at different time). I saw Arif and Ariffin (aka fin) queuing for Choclate sundae. They went to study for their last paper which is combine Science after that. I wish them all the best. Then I saw my junior Calina and "long lost friend" Jit Seng...

Anyway, I'm really yearning for the long awaited holiday. My mum passed me a name card earlier, saying that according to her friend John Little is hiring students and wants me to check it out. I think we have to go to Specialist shopping centre for interview but she suggest I should called the number there to find out...

Ok I guess that's all for today. I shall stop here and prepare myself for the coming week. Ciao =D!

Labels: