Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Sunday, December 24, 2006 @ 12/24/2006 05:06:00 PM

Firstly, happy Christmas Eve!

Secondly, happy birthday to Kaysee!

I supposed not only Yes933; all other radio stations must be playing Christmas Carols the whole day? Well, honestly speaking, I’m getting a little jaded with it. I mean, I got nothing against Christmas Carols, and I understand that is to enhance the Christmas mood. Its just that the same songs seemed to be playing repeatedly, just that there are millions of versions to it.

Mine should be small case as compared to staffs in departmental stores or supermarkets. If that particular departmental store or supermarket is playing Christmas songs in the store, I supposed (guess only) those staff may find it more boring. Why? As usual – the same songs by probably same singers (from the same disc) playing repeatedly from few days to few weeks. LOL, do you think you can take it if you are working there?

Anyway, I guess I’ll get the same feeling during Chinese New Year… should I off my radio during CNY period next year? LOL just kidding.

*Shrugs* whatever, it’s better than keep playing sad songs…right =D? So I shall just smile and enjoy these two days then =).

I suddenly have the urge to go for a haircut; not to cut short, just reduce the thickness. Alright I shall pay a visit to the salon in a moment…

Labels: