Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Friday, December 1, 2006 @ 12/01/2006 09:53:00 PM

Yeah "First day" is Stephanie Sun's song, but my post got nothing to do with her song. Simply because, today is the first day of a brand new month (1 Dec 2006)! Chinese tend to believe that a 'good start is half success (or successful or suceeded?). I also believe it. When you did something that turns out to be good, your morale would be boosted and you become positive about it so everything will be fine.

Today is rather a good day. We had Science and today's problem statement is rather unusual, considering this is a science module *hint hint*. Our class were the first group doing it so I shan't elaborate much. All I can say it's about disasters and this should be the easiest basic sciences problem ever...or at least for A102.

I found this in http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/P200336.jpg. If you'd checked this, there's actually thousands over photos. These are actually the photos of the deceases for the September 11 attack. No need to count - according to wikipedia total number of fatalities is 2973, with 24 missing.

May God bless their families to be healthy and happy...

===================================================================
Thanks goodness Channel U would be showing horror movies on Friday nights for the whole of December because I really love horror movies (maybe lesser preference on Japanese horror movies). Even though some of it like Ju-on 2 was showed before but I still don't mind.

Few weeks back I told Melissa and Joel that I went to watch Colic by myself and they said I'm crazy. But honestly speaking, I always watch horror movies by myself. And must choose the timing where there's LEAST amount of patrons in the theatre. THAT IS THRILLING!

Due to time and money constraints I couldn't go to the cinema and watch a lot of horror movies. But I heard that there's one about plastic surgery (the whole story revolves around plastic surgery) coming up. I'm not sure about when does it start showing in cinemas but I've decided to watch that. FUN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tagged at Peg's blog earlier and don't know which stupid bloody scoundrel replied "haha, fcuk off, haha" using her name. He/she probably knows that cbox would sensored the vulgarities so he/she type that way? I don't know.

Anyway, I guess such incident is quite common. Few days back someone also chose to conceal his identity and say bad things about Ismael in his blog. I believe similar incidents do happen to some of my other friends before?

A message to the stupid bloody scoundrel: if you think that hiding behind the computer, not showing your true self and shitting at other people's tagboard is fun, let that be a warning for you - you're not only failed in disrupting the peace, you've also proven how stupid you are. You must be jealous of how happy and peaceful we are and...YOU'RE INFERIOR!

Peg, don't bother about the impersonator ok? Smile =)!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday I mentioned about us looking for jobs right? I thought if we can't find any jobs we shall rot at home for the whole of december. Right now I guess Alvin, Kura and siti (Isaac would not be rotting with us as he signed up for quite a lot of CE activities so would be busy) would be rotting with me during the holidays...Alvin and Kura can work hard on their game "audition" while I can simply...continue to write? That would be a good idea. If not I can do my revision for the upcoming UT (understanding test) too, even if it's more than 1 month time to the actual test.

Actually I was thinking since Kura always said she missed me maybe during the holidays we can come out and maybe have lunch together and walk around?

Can I have a show of hands who else would be rotting with us for this month?

Labels: ,