Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 @ 12/13/2006 05:14:00 PM

Today's weather is funny...the sun was smiling and shining BRIGHTLY at the residents of Marsiling Drive (not sure is it the same for your area) when I woke up, then somehow the sun went MIA and clouds were crying...when it stop crying the Sun came out smiling again - could he be trying to make the clouds happy? I don't know. But now (I'm in school blogging), the clouds are throwing tantrums again (thunderstorms). LOL.

This reminds me of a poem that I wrote quite some time ago for admission to this writing workshop that I'm in. Not directly related to today's weather but the theme is the same...

Rain and shine

It’s again yet another cloudy day
Stupid fogs are blocking my way
I wish they are not here
To give rise to my fears

I can’t see what’s in front of me
That makes it difficult to continue with my journey
Sometimes I even forget
Where is my destination

It is getting darker
More fogs are coming closer
Thunderstorms sounds
And raindrops coming down
That is exactly how I’m feeling now

Then there are a lot of “sunny dolls” appearing
The smiles on their faces
Chased away the fogs
Turn off the thunderstorm
And stop the rain
And bring out the sun

Soon the sun was shining brightly and smiling
My surroundings becomes clearer
My fears were no longer here
The path to my destination becomes very clear
All thanks to “sunny dolls”…


hmm...whatever the case, smile =)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, the song that is playing now is kui lei by niu nai. It took me quite some time to find the correct software to convert the mp3. But I still did it! LOL. Enjoy!

Labels: