|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, December 5, 2006 @ 12/05/2006 11:52:00 PM Today is a 'compound' (yup not mixture) of good and bad day... I reached school at about 7.50am and as usual I proceed to the canteen's local cakes stall to buy breakfast. Auntie delivered a shocking news together with the yummy swiss roll - another person just ended his/her life at the MRT track in Yishun this morning...you get what I mean right? For this reason it cause train disruption again and apparently many were late for school and work. Seemed like he/she chose to commit sucide at the wrong hour? I mean, even if he/she wants to die in such tragic way, he shouldn't have done it in the peak hour. I understand that he must be having some sort of unexplainable difficulties that makes him/her quite depressed. He/she probably can't take it anymore so he/she decided to jump? Actually he/she is been real silly if he/she was helpless. Committing suicide is NOT the way to solve the problem - you are just running away from it. I don't mean to be bad here, but do you think you would rest in peace, leaving all the unsolved problems behind? No offence though. Whatever the case, my heart goes out to the families of the decease... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Today's module is 'cognitive process and problem solving' and I really don't know what to say about today's problem. It's way too profound (Realism and Anti realism)! We had class discussion for the third meeting. Ada appointed Yi Sheng and Zack as the co-facilitator for the third meeting to lead the discussion and she just oversee (do grading at the same time) the whole discussion. Perhaps due to the nature of the problem the discussion was not as lively as expected but I can see that Zack (especially) and Yi Sheng really did their very best to liven up the whole discussion. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ After school I went for the trip to Toa payoh polyclinic's pharmacy. As we were being splitted into different groups and lead by a student leader (students from Pharmaceutical Science?), (at RPC) it took us quite a while to find our team and leader. The situation is quite messy as we don't know who is who. They should have put signs "group 1" all the way to "group 9" so we can get ourselves ready and the leaders can locate us easily. Anyway, Isaac and I were in same team while Alvin is not. So we sat together in bus and chatted throughout the journey. It's a pleasure listening to him sharing about his happenings even though sometimes I felt like vomitting blood =p. Ok we reached the polyclinic. It was raining heavily. The pathway to the pharmacy was not sheltered so apparently we have to get drench before entering the pharmacy -.-"... Actually there's nothing special about the pharmacy. All we have to know is the layout of the place and the reasons behind it. For example, the facial care products. The branded ones are placed at eye level because that was what we would see first. The products located around it are the new products that the shop wants to introduce. The cheaper ones were place at the lower shelf...Then we also visit the place...where pharmacist prescribe drugs for the patients? Yup, but I can't remember the name. After the activity I parted with Isaac and Alvin while I meet my parents for dinner... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok the long awaited holiday is finally here. Right now I hope to find a job but at the same time I also want a good rest. And yes, not forgetting revision. I must at least ensure I did not forget everything after the one month break. Actually, I saw and ad saying that valu$ at Causeway Point, Toa payoh HDB hub and Compass point are hiring sales assistants/cashiers urgently. Salary $1100. I intend to try enquirng from Causweway point (probably tomorrow or thursday). Anyone wants to join me? Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |