Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, December 15, 2006 @ 12/15/2006 11:14:00 PM

Before I start, I can’t wait to share with you guys this piece of good news. Well, at least it’s good news for now. Grandma's on medication now and her condition stabilizes. Her face is not so pale now. That is all I know.

Though some problems seemed to be never ending, what matters most is my grandma is alright. LOL.

Guess what I’m doing now? I’m watching Ju-on 2 (showing on Channel U) and blogging at the same time. My parents are sleeping and my bro is not at home. That leaves me all alone to watch this horror movie. THRILLING! Although this is not the first time Channel U’s broadcasting this but it’s still an interesting movie – better than Ju-on 1.
Did I mentioned before there was once where I went to watch a horror movie (Acacia I think; that was two years ago) and no one else is around? FUN!

Actually, that was the first time I watched horror movie alone and it’s really not that scary. I mean, the movie itself is not that scary and the atmosphere in cinema too. From then on I fell in love with horror movies and love watching alone. So now you know why I would never be frightened by horror movies? LOL, it’s fictitious anyway…

Next week I’ll be going to watch “Cinderella”. Yes, the latest Korean horror movie about plastic surgery. It’s directed by my favorite horror-movie-director. I don’t know his name but he once directed my favorite horror movie which I only know its Chinese name gui ling (ghost ring tone?).

I understand that not all the horror movies are of good quality, but since it’s directed by him, I believe it’s going to be a good one.

Too bad I don’t have the money and time to watch every single horror movies, if not…LOL =D!

Labels: