Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, December 6, 2006 @ 12/06/2006 03:41:00 PM

Just as the rest of W24K are chilling out at Sentosa, I'm supposed to meet up with my 'long-lost friend' Ann Gee (just graduated from YJC) in my school. She wanted to teach me differentiation. We intended to meet at Woodlands Library but I thought why not invite her to our school as our library is quieter during the holidays and I can also showed her around the other parts of the school.

However, Ann Gee has something on so our date is postpone to this Friday...well, it's alright =D.

Anyway, I still come back to school to surf net. You could be thinking "come on, its the holidays!" but I still come back to school! LOL. I thought this is more economical - reduce usage of electricity at home (because I realised our PUB bills would be quite high during MY holidays); free internet at school which is MUCH MORE EFFICIENT; and no extra charge for the cool air-con in library. Economical right? LOL. Of course I won't be coming down every single day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way to school I felt bored so I took out my camcorder (can take pictures, video, listen to MP3, record sounds) and took some random pictures.

I wanted to upload here but blogger doesn't allowed me to upload pictures here? Sigh never mind, I shall upload again when I have the time...

Meanwhile, I just saw this news here; three years later we may be able to travel from Woodlands to Johor via train in just three minutes, instead of wasting time trapping in the jam for 'n' minutes. Cool right?

Labels: ,