Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 12/28/2006 02:01:00 PM

Alright I saw Kaysee doing it in her blog quite long time ago so I do it now too...LOL!

Start Time: 1.45pm

2. Name: Mui Ling
3. Nickname: forget it; I’ll prefer you to address me by my actual name
4. If u were a skittle what color would you be? What’s that?
5. Chinese Zodiac: Is it rabbit or dragon? Anyway I was born on 1988 before Chinese New Year on that year.
6. Zodiac: Capricorn
7. Hair color: Black
8. Eye color: multi-colour =P
9. Height: 160cm
10. Favorite Color: Green, black, pink, white
11. Glasses? Yup.
12. Braces? Nope.
13. Piercing/tattoos? I don’t even have pierce earlobes
15. Area code: what’s that?

******HAVE YOU EVER******
17. Cut your own hair? Fringe – it’s looks awful
18. Did you do something in the past month that you regret? Didn’t study hard for test
20. Kissed someone who isn't your g/f or b/f? Can't remember...
21. Skipped school? Unless for genuine reasons or else no.
22. Bungee jumped? Nope.
23. Had sex outside? I’m very well-behave for now…
24. Dumped someone? Not ‘someone’, but ‘some people’ during secondary school
25. Been arrested? For what?
26. TP'd someone's house? o.O?
27. Won something? Yes =).
30. Been rejected? =(
31. Been to a funeral? Yes.
32. Used a lighter? Honestly I’m afraid of fire.
33. Been on stage? Yes.

*****FAVORITE*****
34. Season: Summer
35. Food: SALMON!
36. Ice cream flavor: Yam, Chocolate, chocolate chips, durian.
37. School subject(s): Any subject that doesn’t involves calculation.
38. Person: anyone
41. Book(s): Short stories although I haven’t being reading for quite a while
42. Movie(s): Horror movies
43. Song: A lot!
44. Park: None
45. State: Singapore?
46. Place: My home, school.
47. Sport to watch: Dance – it’s also a form of sports isn’t it?
49. Bands/musicians: Milubing! Other’s include Cherry Bloom, Jay Chou, David Tao, Cao Ge, Tank, You hong ming and a lot more…
50. Letter(s): I rarely receive any letters
51. Restaurant: It’s in Bugis but I forget the name
52. Cartoon Character(s): Pokemon, Doraemon, Looney Tunes
53. TV Station(s): There’s only Mediacorp in Singapore?
54. Name for a son: None
55. Name for a daughter: None

******DO YOU PREFER******
56. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both are fine but preferably chocolate.
58. Long relationships or one night stands? : Long relationships.
59. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
60. Scary movies or comedies? I love Scary movies.
61. Short hair or long: Short hair as it’s easier to manage.
62. Croutons or bacon bits? What’s that?
63. Kissing or hugging: Both – both beats a thousand words and would bring relationships closer

****FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND****
64. Mexicans: Cowboy
65. School: RP
66. Grass: Green
67. Cow: Milk
68. Canada: *singing* hotel California…
69. Mouse: The mouse that I’m using now
70. Hands: I’m having long fingernails?

******THE PAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie? Nope. The last time was last week.
72. Talked on the phone? Yes I talked to my dad who was crapping with me while taking a break from his work.
73. Cried? Nope I was smiling.
74. Threw up? Nope I didn’t.
75. Drank a glass of water? I drank dozens of glasses.
76. Done Drugs? LOL?
77. Read a book or magazine? I read U-weekly.
78. Watched TV? Yes! In fact I just finished watching “blogtv.sg” and “World Today”
79. Looked in the mirror? Yes of course!
80. Taken a shower? Yes of course!
81. Taken a picture? Yes I took a picture of an ad on the bus stop yesterday.
82. Listened to music? I’m listening to music all the while.
83. Kissed someone? Nope!
85. Told someone you liked them? Nope.

Labels: