Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Monday, January 1, 2007 @ 1/01/2007 05:47:00 PM

...SUCKS!

Maths: D
Science: C+
Cognitive: C
Culture: E
Enterprise: D

We had our UT3 for Cognitive and culture last term and I don't know what's going to happen to me...I just hope for the best for the remaining UT3s - Enterprise (on first day of school!), Science and Maths (next week). And I guess I have to sprint all the way for UT4...

Just in case some of you (especially friends not from RP) don't know, 50% (or 40%?) of our overall grade are from UTs (and the other from daily grades - best 14 out of 16 grades) and the best 3 out of 4 UT results would be taken. So I think I really need to do something about it since it's coming to the end of the semester...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, why is my first post in 2007 a disappointing one? LOL! The filled-with-hope post coming up...much later. Stay tuned! Happy new year!

Labels: