Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Saturday, December 2, 2006 @ 12/02/2006 11:56:00 PM

I was going to the aquarium shop at Woodlands blk 305 to buy the anti-chlorine solution for my fishes (it’s cheaper there). I took MRT from Woodlands to Marsiling instead of taking 856 from Woodlands interchange as it’s faster this way.

While waiting for the train to come, there’s an announcement playing through the P.A. system. It said there’s a disruption in the train service from Woodlands to Sembawang towards Marina Bay. At that point of time nobody knows why and I didn’t give a damn since I’m going to Marsiling first (that was at around 2.30pm).

I wanted to visit the SITEX fair at Expo after that…

However, I went back to Marsiling station after I bought the stuff (plus walk around) and train service hasn’t resume yet. I was thinking what should I do to pass through Sembawang to get to Expo? I was considering taking 856 to Sembawang then switch to the train and continue the journey, but on second thoughts this would take longer time to reach there so I didn’t proceed with that.

Just as I was about to think of alternative route to go to expo, another announcement was played – TRAIN SERVICE HAS RESUMED (at 3.15pm). Thank goodness. I can go to Expo. My mum said according to the news there’s a passenger fainted on the MRT track at Admiralty. This must be the reason for that disruption earlier.

Ok I reached Expo and saw the place being extremely crowded. It was darn, darn crowded. Darn pack like a can of sardine – its like the sardines was confined in a close space with no space to move (ok I know I’m lame). Some people were taking their own sweet time to walk, while the rest (from where I was standing) were blocking others from passing through, without knowing it. There’s no doubt that the whole of hall 3 and hall 4 would be so packed.

So at the SITEX fair, they are selling a lot of IT gadgets ranging from laptops to computers to cameras to handphones. All at a cheaper price (it’s a promotion after all)

I bought a digital camcorder at the price of $199. I was thinking of buying wireless router at first, since most of the routers are selling at a price of less than $110 and I brought $215. But on second thoughts I decided that I should buy camcorder instead. I need that.

Anyway the trip to SITEX fair 2006 was actually fun (because I get to see all sorts of IT gadgets), only if the place was not densely packed. Crowds can spoil my mood…tomorrow (3 December 2006) is the last day of the fair…

Sorry I’m too tired now so I guess I’ll blog again tomorrow.

Labels: