Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, December 8, 2006 @ 12/08/2006 08:43:00 PM

As I was coming to school, my bro gave me a call asking me whether it's raining at Woodlands. I said no and to his (actually mine too) suprise he said that it was raining cats and dogs at Paya Lebar (if I'm not wrong). Why are we suprised? The weather was really great here - sun was shining (and smiling!) but I can hear a bit of thunderstorms. But in the end it wasn't raining in Woodlands.

Anyway, with that smile, I welcomed my 'long lost friend' Ann Gee to RP. Yup I invited her to our school library - not to play or chit-chat (although we did), but to teach me maths. Yeah, differentiation and logarithum.

Here's a picture we took;


Talking about differentiation, it took me quite a while to make sense of what she teach. I was totally lost at first. Then she taught me the very basics of differentiation. So yup, I'm getting the gist of it. I think I would need to practice more before I really get 'all' the gist (it's just another crappy way of phrasing the sentence).
I showed her our worksheets and 6p and she seemed to be suprise. She said some of the things we learnt in school, are actually only covered in JC's higher level or not in their syllabus (?)...if I'm not wrong. And they took quite a long time to learn differentiation...oh my goodness...
Then she taught me logarithum, which was not covered in our class yet. So logarithum is the opposite of exponential function? In exponential function e^x, the final answer would be bigger then e. But in logarithum, the final answer would be smaller than the given number. Thats the basic.
Ann Gee loan me her O level Add maths textbook as well as her JC1 notes for my reference. Thanks Ann Gee, thats very sweet of you.
Oh as we were leaving the library, guess who I saw? Paul! My maths facilitator! I introduced Ann Gee to her and said she's teaching me differentiation. He asked me so I really revised maths during holidays? I said yes. Then he said "so touched..."
LOL. He don't have to be moved - I just don't want to flunk my UT or even the module...
Anyway, Ann Gee and I went to the "House of Lobsters" at Sports Complex to dine. She ordered Chicken cutlet rice while I ordered Mee Goreng. We dine and chatted. So now she's applying a job as a relief teacher (after completing A levels). All the best.
There's something that baffles us after we left the restaurant - if we can pay by credit card, why can't we pay by nets?
Thereafter, we took 911 together and parted at Woodlands Interchange...
It was really great to be able to meet up with old friends and chat. Thanks Ann Gee! Hope to see you again soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that's aside.
Tomorrow I'll be going to IMM to attend Niu nai aka Milk's autograph session. Just in case you don't know who he is, he is
- Energy ex-leader
- Superband's host
- Professional dancer/dance instructor
- Endorser of Audition Sea
And he had just released an EP...
I'll go to school gym first then will proceed to IMM straightaway, even though the autograph session is at 5pm. Do come along if you want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alvin, are you ok? Don't be sad, cheer up up up (not down) ok? Smile =)!

Labels: