Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, December 31, 2006 @ 12/31/2006 05:49:00 PM

Life is so fragile, so do treasure your love ones…that was the conclusion I got after reading Qid’s blog… So yup, for this entry I’m going to get everything off my chest, and take back these words “I don’t want to mention names…” in the earlier entry… Some of them may not be reading but I don’t care, I’m going to say everything.

In random order…

To all my facilitators (from 1st semester or 2nd semester) – all of you never failed to encourage me in times of difficulties. Although I’m kind-of slow as compared to others, and may not do things well, all of you never give up on me. Whenever I felt like giving up, it’s your encouragement that motivates me to move on. Thanks and I really love all of you.

Isaac – Thanks for chatting with me and allowing me to pour my woes to you online during lesson time even though you need the time to do your work. And also thanks for keeping that little secret… I’m really glad to have you as one of my best friends and you would always be.

Alvin – Although we may bicker a lot online, in actual life we are in very, very good terms isn’t it? LOL! Thanks for being such a lovely companion. You’re also and would always be one of my best friends!

Zhao Jing – Thanks for helping me a lot in my work. I “LOVE” YOU!!!

Ismael – You also helped me a lot too, and your craps! LOL! Thanks! Don’t stress yourself too much ok, professional dancer =P?

Joelin – thanks for always being so spontaneous in discussions and so forgiving...

Siti – I really cherish the times working and talking to you… =) I hope you will always be happy.

Everyone else in W15J (semester 1) – I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Zhang Ying and Michelle – thanks for always helping me out in Maths. It has been hard on the both of you for having to crack your heads over the problem and still have to teach a slow cockroach like me…

Ann Chee, Melissa, Zack, Dun Fu – thanks for always making me laugh so hard!

Fatima, Marcus – With you around I never had to worry about our presentation…LOL!

Syafiq, Qid, Mui Xuan, Jaee - You're one of the first few friends I made in W24K. Thanks!

Everyone else in W24K (semester 2) – ROCK ON...for another 5 weeks =(....

Irene (@loud editor) – thanks for giving me the chance to join this IG and published my work, as well as the chance to interview these two “campus faces”. All the best to your future endeavors!

Pauline – you are the first friend I made in Write.Republic and thanks for sharing the same taste as me – MILUBING!

Everyone else in the @loud team – thanks for always being so friendly…

Vics – Aha do you know that I ‘gave’ you a lot of my ‘first time’ (not in THAT sense!)? Firstly, you are the first ‘campus faces’ I interviewed. Second, you’re my first celebrity friend. Thirdly, because of you I visited the pub (to watch you guys perform) for the very first time. Although we don’t get to meet/talk so often, I still want to say thanks for being a nice guy, helping me when I need help, as well as your craps though is really -.-. Sorry if I provoked you in anyway before – hope you’ll not mind. Strive on ok? AND don't bully 'my' xiao hei (the other way round should be fine) ok? Just kidding.

Farouk, Rafidah – thanks for encouraging me as well as giving me great advices for year 2.

Kin Yan – Although Gui Xiang and I caused some inconvenience to you during the interview but still thanks for your kindest understanding. Although you may not do well for DOHA games this time but you must keep persevering ok?

Everyone else in RP - nice meeting all of you; lets rock RP together!

MLB – thanks for always persevering, making great music for us. Nic, thanks for teaching us a lot, especially the keyword to a happier life – smilez. I really enjoyed interacting with you. Weiqi, thanks for working so hard. I wish you pass your exams with flying colours. Sam thanks for melting our heart with your most charming singing.

Peg – LOL! Thanks for your encouragement whenever I’m down, as well as working so hard for this MLB family. You’re the superwoman in the MLB family FULLSTOP. =P

Amanda – Also thank you for working so hard for the MLB family…

Kaysee, Pinkie, Jia qi, Ying yan, syL, Siew ghim, sam… – I cherish the time crapping and CHATTING (kaysee saw that?) with you girls…LOL!

All other MLBians – thanks to the adult MLBians for teaching me a lot of things, and the teenage MLBians for being so wonderful…

Man Tou – Thanks for allowing me to learn a lot from you guys – my EQ level increase by a lot! LOL!

Kura, Ann Gee – Thanks for not forgetting to chit-chat online despite your busy schedule. Thanks Kura for helping me to keep that little secret; and thanks Ann Gee for listening to my rants and complains even though you were preparing your As back then. Thanks for not forgetting me and we shall be friends forever! Continue to keep in touch!

Zheng Zhang - Don't know what to say to you but still, you're my lovely companion too. FRIENDS FOREVER!

Sorry if I’d leave out any names but still, thanks =)! And sorry if I offended anyone of you before...

Peg, I took more than one hour to type these too… LOL! But the feeling of getting everything off my chest is great! Now I can die without regrets…as if! Touch wood! Touch wood!

Labels: