|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 12/23/2006 06:03:00 PM ...I was surprised with what I saw when I walked into the school… LOL, the banner for open house was up, and it’s nice. But if you look carefully at the date, it says 13 – 16 January 07. I was told that it would be on 17 January too? But never mind, LOL. I saw quite a number of Malay visitors – from all sexes and ages. Then I saw this So there is this Silat competition going on in our school from 23 – 25 December from 9am to 10pm. Hmm, alright, it got nothing to do with me anyway. While going home from gym, my hands were ‘itchy’ so I took out my camcorder and went cam-whoring. LOL! It’s all below. Enjoy viewing! That is the swimming pool and behind it are the hostels for our international students... "House of lobsters" restaurant in our sports complex. Do catch this coming Monday's Makan King 2 on Channel U at 8pm - "House of Lobsters" was featured in the show. I was taking this while crossing the overhead bridge. That is "The Republic Cultural Centre (TRCC)" which would launch next year. You can check out here for more info on this place. I saw this weird-looking lorry (I have to censor the plate number) parking along the road. Why do I say it's weird-looking? For me, the front and top part looks like a car... I captured these while waiting for the bus - for fun. And these were captured while I'm travelling in the bus - also for fun. The signs at my area...I don't know why the one on the right ended up in this state. LOL =D This is the pond behind Blk 23. There live some turtles and rubbish... -.- These are some facilities in our neighbourhood... For that open space, usually the children would play soccer or badminton here on evenings. On some occasions, CC would also organize concerts over here which can be quite annoying because of the noise level. This is Blk 22 - which is where I stay! And this is the linkway between Blk 22 and 23. However, on some occasions this space is use for funerals... That was my secondary school! Duh, it took me nearly one hour to do all these. Can you count how many pictures have I uploaded? LOL. But I only uploaded half the amount I took. The rest doesn't look good so I didn't upload...LOL. And let me know if you can't see some of the pictures ok? I thought this is a good way of doing the layout as there are just too many pictures to upload for this entry and I try to save space. Hey! Tomorrow is somebody's birthday. I shall disturb her at 12am...with a "happy birthday sms". =D Labels: daily happenings |