Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 1/15/2007 06:53:00 PM

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYL! LOL! It’s your first day of 18 years old today but tomorrow would be my last day of 18 years old…LOL!

Today was yet another tiring yet fun day at school again. LOL! I saw more crowds this time as students from other secondary schools are visiting our school.

This feeling is funny because, in the past I was the one being ‘watched’ but now; I’m the one watching the secondary school students. LOL!

Nothing much today; basically it’s about the same as what I’ve seen or mentioned yesterday.

But little did I know that Team Republic is at Agora Hall 2; and there’s gaming zone at Agora Hall 3. If you go there you can see Xbox 360, and I-don’t-know-what-games, as well as Audition! LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was told that the gaming zone at Agora Hall 3 was organized by external vendors; so you can go there to compete with others, or just play for fun. LOL!

Alvin, you should come and show off to others how skilful you are. LOL! Maybe the secondary school students see a skilful player like you in RP they may want to enroll in RP? LOL!

Oh yeah, I saw the Japanese Culture IG going around. LOL! I took a picture of them too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took quite a lot of pictures about the performances too. The most difficult one would be Style Methodz performances -.-… Because they are constantly moving so it’s quite difficult to capture a good shot.

But it’s only at the end of the performance then I remember my camera has video-taking function too -.-…

And guess who I saw? HIM! LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He was playing I-forget-what-that’s-called at the “Student Care Network” booth. LOL! He wanted to ‘shoot’ me when he knew that I’m taking pictures. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And that’s his ‘results’… don’t worry you’ve not seen the worst – it’s just that I was laughing at him that I forget to press the button on my camera… =P!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally my job is half-done. Now I only have to work on my article and compiled with Luke, Prahbu and Ash’s one. LOL!

Get ready folks; it’s going to be a picture-full article… I think so; still haven’t discussed with them the layout of the article.

The ‘baton’ is ‘passed’ to Luke and Prahbu for tomorrow and I can enjoy my last day of 18 years old tomorrow…=P

Labels: