|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 1/22/2007 05:42:00 PM LOL! LOL! LOL! Why is this crazy blogger LOL-ing at the beginning of the entry? Nah nothing much; I thought I would be having Monday blues but in the end it turns out well? LOL! To start things with, today’s cognitive UT4 was…I don’t know what to say. This is because I don’t know how to answer some of the questions. But what’s gone is gone so there’s nothing I can do to change the results. Let’s see; I got B for UT1, C+ for both UT2 and UT3. Out of the four UTs the best three results would be taken into consideration for the final results. If I can score C+ or better for this time, perhaps my chances of getting better GPA would be higher? LOL! If it’s so coincidental that I get C+ for this time again, sigh! If I scored worst than C+, then I guess I still have to accept it? LOL! Well; I shan’t brood on it anymore, since it’s already over. Move on! *marching forward* LOL! Today’s lesson is on culture and this problem touches on something-like-reality TV (or IT IS reality TV). Then we have to re-present the ‘reality on tertiary campuses’. Our team chose to do the role on ‘presenting a 2 minutes TV news report’. Of course we are not required to really present the TV news; just talk about how we would plan it will do. LOL! So we covered on RP-PBL – it’s like introducing to the public what RP-PBL is all about… and also some other minor stuff are covered too. LOL! But the resource provided are damn lot that I didn’t really bother to read a lot. LOL!
Labels: daily happenings |