|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, January 6, 2007 @ 1/06/2007 11:25:00 PM I attended Terence birthday party at “Coasta Sands Resort” (Downtown East) today and I really enjoyed myself… I reached the place at around 5.30pm and Melissa, Zhang Ying, Yi qi, Zi Jun, Shino, Zack and some of Terence’s friends (including his girlfriend) was there. Of course the birthday boy Terence was there too. Ilyas and his girlfriend, as well as Qid and Farah came in a little while later. Yi Sheng came at 6 plus; Joelin and Ann Chee came at 7 plus… LOL! We were a little bored so we went cam-whoring with my lousy camcorder. I’ll show the pictures later… After that, we went down (the room is at second floor) to the BBQ pit to join the guys in barbequing the food. LOL! While waiting for the food to be ready we went cam-whoring again…LOL! So they actually bought quite a lot of food ranges from satay, chicken wings, sausages, fishballs, otah and even marshmallows…LOL! But the real “LOL” stuff is Vodka. Vodka is a kind of liquor and it taste best with fizzy drinks (am I right?). Most of them drank it except for Syafiq, I, and I think Melissa didn’t drink too. Ok, here comes the “LOL” stuff. After Yi Sheng drank a few cups, his face went extremely red (blushing?). Big LOL! Others began to blush too. But Zi Jun went crazy! LOL! Crazy as in suddenly burst into laughter (which she always did)…so funny… Yi qi entered the ‘blur blur state’ too. I think Zack was really drunk; I supposed he couldn’t even balance himself? LOL! Actually I don’t know whether they are really drunk as this is the first time I’m seeing people going crazy after drinking liquor…but to certain extent they are still alert? LOL, no hard feelings but sorry I really don’t know, and don’t ask me to try…=D… Ann Chee and Joelin arrived with the birthday cake they ordered at Swensens. We sang happy birthday song to Terence and started eating the cake. That was ice cream cake and it’s yummy delicious! I don’t care how many exercises had I done yesterday – eating delicious food is more important…LOL! The cake alone already filled up most of my stomach so I didn’t eat a lot of BBQ food after that =P… There is a group of people barbequing beside our pit, going “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam~~seng” so we joined them in “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam~~seng”, trying to challenge who were louder. LOL! Then when we “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam~~seng” (they drank their Vodka or fizzy drinks while I’m just making the noise), the group beside us joined us too. LOL! Although I didn’t join them in the drinking but still, I enjoyed myself there…=) Thanks Terence for the invitation and happy belated birthday =)! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: daily happenings |