Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Thursday, January 4, 2007 @ 1/04/2007 05:09:00 PM

We had culture for today and today's problem entitled "back to the future" was interesting. We are supposed to imagine that a time machine had brought our 1st president Mr Yusof Ishak to the present time of Singapore. We got the honour to brief him about 2 significant changes in Singapore's culture since 1965. So our team did on languages and internet...LOL!

Lorraine did mentioned that the grades for culture UT3 would be out soon. I remembered I scored an E for UT2 but she said I did ok for UT3. LOL! I hope it's true.

Ok studies aside...

I need to cut my fingernails soon as I nearly broke my fingernails while carrying my bag (clumsy me); besides that I also have difficulties in typing. Sometimes I nearly dig out (accidentally) the keypad...because of my long fingernails! LOL! Hope the image below is clear enough...



By the way, I heard that my grandma has just discharged from hospital. Phew!

You Are Death

You symbolize the end, which can be frightening.
But you also symbolize the immortality of the soul.
You represent transformation, rebirth of a new life.
Sweeping away the past is part of this card, as painful as it may be.

Your fortune:

Don't worry, this card does not predict death itself.
Instead it foreshadows the ending of an era of your life, one that is hard to let go of.
But with the future great new things will come, and it's time to embrace them.
Mourn for a while, but then face the future with humility and courage.



LOL!

Labels: ,