Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Monday, January 1, 2007 @ 1/01/2007 09:58:00 PM

Ok I don’t mean to give a cold blanket to everyone on this New Year day with my lousy results. So I shall do a proper post now.

Today Yes933 had this countdown of top100 best/most popular songs in 2006 from 9.33am. I woke up at about 12.30pm so I missed nearly half of it. When I woke up it’s already at no.65 (Tong En’s song).

Anyway, number 1 was Stephanie Sun’s “yu tian (rainy days)”… I thought it will be Wang Lee Hom’s “Kiss Goodbye” (its no.3)…whatever…

Ok that’s aside.

Right now, 2007 is filled with uncertainties – i.e. I don’t know what’s going to happen. Even the horoscope predictions for the year 2007 do not have impact on me…

Whatever…this is supposed to be a hope-filled post. Ok, so here it goes…my resolutions... not really; it’s more of expectations or wishes.

Firstly, the utmost important one would be having a healthier body and soul. It’s only when one achieves this then he/she will be able to accomplish a lot of things. Without this we can forget about the rest.

I know I’m very healthy now but I hope to be healthier. In 2006, our friend and my uncle passed away because of illness. In the past, those who left me and departed from the world are also due to illness. Hence I know I have to take good care of my health.

The idea of having a slimmer body or nicer figure or whatever bloody shit doesn’t matters anymore. Of course I still must control my weight (and diet); but being healthy is more important.

Secondly, I aim to enjoy every little thing I does instead of doing for the sake of doing. I think only when I achieve this then I can accomplish a lot of other stuff…yup I think so.

Thirdly, I don’t wish to see an increasing amount of Cs or Ds or even Es or Fs in my daily grades or UTs anymore. So…just study hard =D!

Fourthly, I aim to be more active in write.republic this year. I hope I will get to do “IG profile” or “campus scrapbook” this time. Of course, I do love to carry on with campus faces. This is the only chance for me to get to know more ‘special’ friends. But it will be better if I can do “who’s who” – to interview artistes. My seniors did interview with artistes like JJ lin, Kelly Poon, JY, Khairul before. I hope my first “who’s who” interviewee would be Milubing. But it’s beyond my control (must see whether the next editor is lucky enough to be able to invite them for an interview…I think so, not so sure...)

Fifthly, I wish to have more time with my family… =)

I can’t remember the rest…ok never mind I shall keep it this way first…

Ok la; yes 2007 may be filled with uncertainties; but even if we’re ‘lost’, I believe there will be way out. Because that is how Milubing succeeded in this Superband journey isn’t it? So if they can do it I don’t see why we or rather I can’t do it, am I right?

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels: