Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 @ 1/10/2007 05:03:00 PM

This happy day started with Science UT3 which I think I might flunk it. But I guess I can only blame myself for not preparing well for it...duh! And I nearly dozed off during the test...

Forget it; it's over anyway, smile! But don't misunderstand - I don't mean I'm happy that I'm going to flunk Science UT =P.

Today's module is enterprise and this problem touches on "Value Chain Analysis" in zoo! LOL! I agree with Valerie that the problem was rather straightforward. LOL!

And to make things better, all our presentations today turn out well! LOL! Comments (from Valerie) to our team's presentation was positive too. Thanks!

It's like before our turn to present, we already felt that the end product was good, so the satisfaction boosted our morales a lot and the presentation turn out to be good. I don't know how the others think but that is how I feel. LOL!

Ok that's aside.

I've just changed my blog song to Rainie Yang's "qing zhu", celebration in mandarin. I still love Stephanie Sun's "di yi tian" but I suddenly felt the urge to use this song so I just use it. I love the last line of last verse "mei yi tian dou zhi de qing zhu", which means everyday is worth celebrating.

LOL! Isn't that so true? You should celebrate because you are able to eat, drink, sleep. You should celebrate because you are alive. You should celebrate because you are showered with love and care from your family and love ones. You should celebrate because you got the chance to go to school. You should celebrate because of blah blah blah reasons...agree (you need not agree with me)? LOL!

Of course the 'celebrate' here need not be having a champagne, holding a party and whatsoever. LOL! Just got to enjoy life will do? I don't know. LOL!

Labels: ,