|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 1/25/2007 11:10:00 PM Oh my goodness! As I was typing this I saw a lizard running across my room in one swift second. Scary! I mean I’m not really afraid of lizards but he doesn’t have to behave so mysteriously isn’t it? LOL! Ok never mind… Yeah I finally know how to change my blogskin! Hope everyone would like this skin. Something I don’t like about using skins other than Blogger’s own templates is that the table (for my entry to be shown) is not as big as Blogger’s own templates. But as long as it looks nice, who cares? LOL! My mood for today is actually quite similar to Monday – I thought I will be having “Thursday blues” but I still had fun today. The air-con in class or rather in school today was DAMN, DAMN FREAKING COLD. For your info, there’s no way we can adjust it as it is centralize; so we can only bear with it – the condition of living in a freezer… As mention before, problem statement for today's VB (Visual Basics) lesson is about jigsaw puzzle. We’re supposed to program the program in such a way it’s like a jigsaw puzzle game. VB is forever difficult for me including today’s lesson but nevertheless I still enjoyed myself. LOL! I remembered I used to have jigsaw puzzle game at my home PC; and among the pictures available, there’s also ‘that kind’ of pictures. LOL! Anyway; just as we are getting ready for third meeting, there was a power outage (except for lights) in our class! LOL! Since there’s power outage, it means the projector is not working too. For this reason, we could only conduct our presentation at our own tables with others crowding around us. Then we had our @loud meeting after school. Basically this meeting is for Irene to introduce to us the new editors for AY07/08 – Ftiria the head editor (sounds weird) and Prahbu would be assisting her. And apart from that, we were brainstorming for ideas for issue 15 – which should be out in April or May. Issue 14 is in the process of printing and tentatively would be out on 7 February. I was asking Irene that for “Who’s who”, shall we interview the future Project Superstar’s Champion. She said if I have ways to contact him/her then I can do that. LOL! Forget it then…never mind…LOL! Shit; my body is ‘burning’ a bit…and flu is still going on and off...o.O! Oh yeah tomorrow would be the first cognitive lesson after we complete our cognitive UTs. LOL! And heard from my friend that tomorrow's problem would be quite boring? Hmm… LOL! Never mind; shall just enjoyed myself anyway. I think I will have lesser stress tomorrow; simply because – COGNITIVE UT IS OVER! LOL! But tomorrow would still be a long day - have writing workshop after school till 7pm again. But this should be the last session before the holidays I guess, as the next session would be on 21 February which is ALREADY holidays. LOL! So in conclusion (as if I'm doing presentation...), I shall have fun tomorrow! =D Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |