|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 1/17/2007 09:53:00 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Who is me? Me! Ong Mui Ling! The author of this blog! LOL! Before anything, let me update you my daily grades for problem 12 first. Science – A Maths – B Cognitive – B Culture – C Enterprise – B Sobs; I saw the grade that I don’t want to see again. Never mind… Back to the topic; thanks to those that wish me happy birthday. We had enterprise for today and this problem touches on franchising. It was rather a straightforward problem but I’m still couldn’t fully understand the meaning of franchising. Never mind, I’ll revise again. Valerie said the last 3 problems should be easy. LOL! I hope this applies to other modules too. =D To be honest it wasn’t a 100% happy birthday for me today. My mood WAS totally destroyed by somebody. This ‘somebody’ is so arrogant, ignorant and insensitive towards other people’s feelings. Sigh… But yup – I used the word ‘was’. This means I am feeling better now. After doing some soul searching/reflection, I thought why should I be upset on this big day? LOL! To me, birthday is not really about ‘celebration’ or ‘partying’ or whatsoever. Birthday for me means progressing into a higher stage in life. It’s like this coming April 16 would be our ‘one year anniversary’ in RP and also progressing into year 2. So for age-wise I’ve just progress, mental-wise I HAVE to progress too. Or in simpler terms – that means to be mature la. LOL! Furthermore, rather than whining, I should be grateful with what I have and where I am today…because it has been 19 years – I’ve come a long way. It is a surprise that I can survive till today. So the fact that I can continue to ‘run the 19th lap’ shows that I am very fortunate indeed. I’m not going to be modest with this statement because, I am really fortunate, right ;)? Ok that’s aside. I know today is Coco Lee’s birthday too. Apart from that, little did I know that today is the famous Japanese singer Ken Hirai’s birthday too! LOL! You may think that it’s not big deal; but for me, it’s very difficult to find someone whose birthday is on the same day as mine. Furthermore, they are the ‘big stars’ that I like very much! LOL! I felt really honorable. Knowing this already makes my day. Once again, big, big thanks for the birthday greetings… Sorry if I bored you with this post… SMILE =D! Labels: birthday, daily happenings, results |