Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 1/14/2007 09:19:00 PM

Fitria smsed me yesterday and asked me if I can come down for today’s open house. I agreed and, here I go!

I reached there at around 12pm and the turnout to me is pathetic. I mean, there weren’t a lot of people there yet. Alright; I went ahead with the ‘cam-whoring’.

After 1.30pm, more visitors streamed in and I can see more visitors visiting the booth. LOL! Especially those booths where GAMES are involved…I can still remember those belong to SAS (School of Applied Science), CED (Centre of Educational and Development), and CIE (Centre of Innovation and Enterprise).

LOL! Some of the games by CED are very PBL! See this;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But for certain booths that are located at a more isolated place (area between W6 block and E3 block), duh – not many people visit there! DUH!

Anyway most of the booths over there are just some demonstrations…

Little did I know that at the CIE booth, there is free play of Audition. LOL! This is kind-of promote their “Diploma in Integration Events Management”. Not saying that people taking this diploma will get to study this but rather… I forget! Maybe I shall find out more tomorrow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the CSM (Centre of Science and Maths) booth, there’s this student trying to make a fool of me. LOL! He asked his partner to keep turning the round thing you see over there and asked me to place my index finger near the metal ball. Then I got ‘electrocuted’. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I continue to cam-whore, I thought I have to let the students at each booth know my identity and what I am doing before I continue.

So alright, besides taking pictures I also asked some questions too. All I want to ask is what are they showcasing at the booth, but perhaps I phrase my question wrongly, there’s this IG that went on to introducing their IG…

Then I thought; hello? I’m not doing IG profile of this IG am I? DUH! Fitria said “I have to write whatever’s happening and ask questions necessary”, don’t have to go into so many details do I? LOL!

But still, it was fun though tiring. My duties are roving one so I have to walk around for few hours. This feeling is like walking around Bugis or Orchard Road for a few rounds. LOL! I felt like my back was going to break at any moment. LOL! Because for today I’m the only one on duty, I hope tomorrow would be better since Ash is coming down too. LOL!

After some observation, I reckoned that the number of students down for duty today is more than number of visitors… I don’t know, this was what I observed only…

Labels: