|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, January 8, 2007 @ 1/08/2007 05:12:00 PM I thought today would be a crazy day as we are having maths! LOL! Maths is a crazy module for this crazy blogger. LOL! However, today's problem was relatively easier as compared to the previous problems. LOL! Basically what we have to learn today was similar to "distance is area under speed time graph" just that this problem is on "downloading data on Internet" and curve line was used instead of straight line. I shan't reveal too much - our class are the second group doing this problem so there are others who haven't have this lesson. LOL! But when our facilitator explain to us the concepts at the end of the lesson (yup END OF THE DAY), then only he told us what we have been doing is "integration". Immediately, my reaction was -.-, and I don't really have the mood to listen on. LOL! So I've been naive for the whole day? I thought this problem is so easy but it's actually integration? Salty once told me before that integration is more difficult than differentiation; and since I'm sucks in differentiation... Hey I can't say sucks - at least after working out on my own I am less lost...LOL! Anyway Paul assured me that all I have to know about integration is "area under speed time graph is distance"... just that this is covered in a more precise way. =D. Alright, thats aside. I checked my school email after my lunch about 12 plus and saw something that nearly break my heart. Irene sent an email (at 11.40am?)– invitation to movie preview of this new Japanese horror movie “Ghost Tunnel” on 10 January. Usually our IG would receive invitations (from the movie companies) to movie previews for free, although those movies are not those very famous ones. But the pass comes with first come first serve basis. I saw this poster (see picture below), and it looks interesting. But too bad; the pass was taken by Priscilla (at 11.52am!). Sobs! I want! ![]() Too bad; anyway this movie would be showing from 18 January onwards so I guess I would have to visit the cinema and pay for myself to enjoy this after 18 January…sigh… Labels: daily happenings, nice movies |