|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 1/23/2007 10:49:00 PM Don’t mean to whine here but today was a freaking stressful long day. This Science problem statement is not really difficult but quite complicated (for me) – need to give really deep thoughts to it. It was only until the last slide of her 6th ppt then I get the whole picture… I mean, really understand how it works… LOL! OH yeah; our science facilitator changed again! LOL! She is an ex-RP student called Angie (hope I didn’t spell her name wrongly). She really don’t have the facilitator-look – one look at her and you would think that she’s just another student. LOL! She doesn’t want to reveal her age. LOL! Back to the topic on stressful; yup, I got so stress up that nothing comes out of my mind. It’s only after going through other people’s presentation then I realized “why didn’t I think of that?” LOL! Ok that’s aside. I will be going for the blood donation on tomorrow but I’m not sure whether I’m in the optimal condition to donate blood? This is because to be a blood donor, for the past three days you can’t be ill. Recently, my cold has been going on and off. Whatever; shall just see what the nurses have for me… o.O Recently I saw this ad on TV – Jolin Tsai, the dancing diva is coming to Singapore to hold her concert on 7 April 2007 and tickets are on sale now. DUH! Although I’m not really her fan but it seemed like this would be an interesting concert – I WANT TO GO! LOL! But I got no money. Sobs! In fact yesterday (yup I forget to mention) the boys in my class were talking about “The Phantom of the Opera” that would be playing in Esplanade in March. Tickets are also more than 100 bucks. I ALSO WANT TO GO! But again, I got no money… Perhaps from now till March or April I can save money… but by then all the better seats would be gone? LOL! I’ll see about it… Oh yeah before I forget; I notice something 'funny' (which is obviously not funny) about my two weird brothers. Alvin was sick last week and I guess he's recovering. Now it's Isaac's turn to be sick. DUH! Get well soon, bro! -.- but it won't be my turn, would it? LOL! Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |