Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Sunday, January 21, 2007 @ 1/21/2007 04:47:00 PM

Finally I had lots of sleep…

But I want more!

I can bet with you a buck that you would agree with me that the amount of sleep you and I have been getting is never enough…

LOL!

Ironically, having too much sleep also means you and I had wasted a lot of time too? LOL!

Never mind.

I was just hoping for weekend to never end…

But I know that is impossible; or else ‘weekend’ should be changed to ‘week-never-end’…

Yup! ‘Week-never-end’ means ‘No-weekday’ (for this tedious period only)!

LOL!

Never mind.

Anyway, I don’t know how I slept last night. When I woke up, my body is aching all over – especially my back…DUH!

By the way, I was just wondering; why is cocktail called cocktail? LOL! You know when you split this word apart it would be COCK TAIL. So…you get what I’m trying to say? LOL!

No hard feelings…=D

Labels: