Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 1/30/2007 04:53:00 PM

Time check – its 4.17pm now and we will be having @loud meeting at 5pm. So I’ll blogged while waiting. LOL!

Whew! Today has been a tiring yet fun day. We had science earlier and today’s lesson is on MRI – Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Hmm…if you don’t know what it is, you might want to find out more at this site http://www.howstuffworks.com/mri.htm .

Hmm, no offence to the person who crafted this problem – the problem statement filled almost the whole page but it was only at last three paragraphs that MRI is mentioned… hmm…

For our worksheets, of course there are calculations involved. Gosh, I hate calculations; neither do my classmates. LOL!

So yup, I don’t really want to bother about the calculations, but today’s lesson would be tested in UT4 which is next Wednesday right? So…o.O!

Ok that’s aside.

I was thinking about some things. Then I wanted to pen down my thoughts here. But I found that the more I typed the more confusing it is – disorganized? LOL! Yup, so on second thoughts, I deleted it. Maybe I’ll share again when my thoughts are organize. Or I may just keep it to myself… LOL!

Alright it’s approaching 4.50pm soon. I shall quickly packed up, leave the ‘freezer’ which is actually my classroom and meet Pauline before going to the @loud meeting.

Ciao!

Labels: