Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


0 comments
Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 1/11/2007 05:30:00 PM

Today is 11 January 2007... what is so special about today?

  1. six more days to my birthday

  2. four more days to syL's birthday

  3. Shi mei's birthday (happy birthday!)

and lastly, Milubing's nic's enlistment...duh! I wish him all the best...Everyone in the MLB family will miss him...

For god-knows-what reason, it was freaking cold at school today! LOL! But that was not the coldest ever - I remember during the beginning of the semester, it was even colder that my fingers are frozen. LOL! So I guess although I'm freezing, I'm used to it? I don't know. LOL!

Today's module is culture and this problem touches on cyberspace...LOL! Nothing much...

I was surfing for some nice pictures earlier; but after I visited one particular site, a mysterious baidu toolbar was installed. Duh? I didn't do anything!

Then I went to 'control panel' to remove the program. It was sucessfully removed but this thing is still there... I don't know why...

Just like this (click the picture for a clearer view);

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOL! I can't seemed to remove it...

I asked Isaac about the mysterious toolbar thingy but he said should be alright as baidu is not a spyware website...hmm...

Then it was when I'm checking for ravmon in my computer then I come across this;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah I don't know what's that so I clicked that icon and nothing happens? Alright that's fine.

But I open my browser and the baidu toolbar appeared again -.-...so I uninstalled again...

Take a look at this;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This 'chinese navigation' appeared for no reason too! LOL! Why?

It doesn't look like it would create potential harm to my computer but I'm worried...

To make things worst, MY THUMBDRIVE WAS SPOILT AGAIN! LOL! Many classmates borrowed from me to use for whatever reasons and after don't-know-who used it, it was spoilt. Now it can't be read by my or rather our computer.

I get Isaac to try fixing for me as he fixed for me once when the same thing happens. But this time, he can't seemed to be able to fix. Duh!

LOL never mind... thanks brother!

Labels: ,