Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 2/13/2007 08:50:00 PM

Alright, like many other Chinese, I visited Chinatown today to buy my New Year clothes. LOL!

The first place I visited is Chinatown Point. I don’t know why the hell I choose to go to Chinatown Point first instead of People’s Park…

So I went in and walked around; and entered one boutique shop. I was looking at some pants and the salesgirl suggested for me to try. Alright; I to try. And hey, it’s quite fitting and comfortable. And blah blah…

So I ended up buying two long pants (One is for CNY; while the other I intend to wear it to school since I like it too) and a T-shirt – altogether $75.80.

After that I strolled around the street – wow the New Year decorations are nice! But in the end I only bought one. LOL! The prices are range from $3.80 to $6.80 – I bought the $3.80 one only…don’t really like to spend money on decorations…

Anyway, what fascinates me is not anything BUT THE FOOD! LOL! I felt like buying all the CNY snacks – they are so YUMMY! But on second thoughts, I don’t want to burn a hole in my throat and teeth so of course I didn’t buy.

The last place I went in People’s Park. I entered CK and my first reaction was WTH – the clothes there are as nice but cheaper! LOL! And there are more varieties too! But too bad I don’t have much money left with me… If only I realized it earlier…

Never mind – I’LL BE BACK =D. And this time I’m going to target everything there =D…

Alright below are three more pictures taken yesterday with Zi Jun’s camera (Credits to Zi Jun!)…

Yes Jodie, from the picture below, the one on the left is me and the right is my classmate Zi Jun…




Labels: