|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @ 2/14/2007 09:49:00 PM Here are the updates for my problem 16's daily grades; Science – B Maths – A Cognitive – B Culture – B Enterprise – B Yeah! This afternoon, I went back to school to send my laptop for reformatting. There’s nothing wrong with my computer; simply because there’s too many rubbish in my comp and I wish that guy at our IT helpdesk would help me to “spring clean” my comp. LOL! Once it’s done, immediately I went to re-download some programs. One of it was antivirus software. I forgot the URL to the advast antivirus that Isaac recommended the other day. So I downloaded McAfee (not sure if that is the trial one) instead; and hey, it’s quite good! LOL! Backtrack a bit; while waiting for my laptop to be ready, I went to one of our canteen “Food Haven” to grab a bite. I ordered Blueberry Cheese pie and Café Latte. Café Latte – to me it just taste like any other instant coffee. But never mind… Then I suddenly recalled this small little problem that I have with Caffeine; caffeine is well-known for keeping us awake right? HOWEVER (begin anti-climax), caffeine does NOT work on me. LOL! Instead, it would only make things worse. Therefore, my head was actually “spinning all the way home”. But fret not – it has already stop ‘spinning’. LOL! I reached home, did whatever I need to do and restore my files. It was only then I realized I forget to back up my songs last night. And guess what? THIS MEANS I’VE LOST ALL THE MP3s OF MILUBING’S SONGS! Sobs… Too bad – all I can do is to download all over again. LOL! Good thing is I did back up the important files like the @loud articles (especially issue 15's article which I've yet to submit) and poem archives...LOL! Ok that’s aside. I just found out from I-weekly that Cao Ge would be having his autograph session on the 3rd and 4th of March. 3rd of March one is on 6pm at IMM while the 4th of March one is on 3pm at Bishan J8 – top of the 8. I WANT TO GO!!! =D And yup, happy Valentines day, although its just another normal day for me... Labels: daily happenings, results, What happen to my computer? |