|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, February 1, 2007 @ 2/01/2007 05:19:00 PM I am blogging before doing my Reflection Journal (RJ) because I think I need to give a lot of thoughts to this question. He’s asking us what will we miss in our year 1 life and what would we look forward in our year 2. Rather than wasting time thinking, why not I blogged first? LOL! For today’s Visual Basics (VB) lesson, we are supposed to create a program “globules”. When I add ‘balls’, it would bounce around the box in different directions and eventually ‘died off’. So far, I can only made it moved by itself (and to make things worst it’s only in one direction) but not bounce around…hmm… During lunch time, I attended a talk on “Pest control and technology”. When I reached LTW4B, I saw a damn long queue outside LTW4A. There’s another talk taking place at that LT. LOL! Anyway, the presenter basically introduces some of their products used to control pests. Gosh, I dozed off most of the time; and when I woke up he’s already at the number 50th slide (there’s 60 slides altogether). In one of the slides, he showed us a picture of two big jars, with a lot of cockroaches inside. This was taken at a food court/ coffee shop/ hawker centre at Hougang. They are the “American cockroaches”. He said if we want, we can try placing a jar along the drain (think so), add some alcohol and bread and you will see American cockroaches accumulating. LOL! They are alcoholics. So according to the picture, when they entered the jar, they are sort-of ‘trap’ there (unable to get out); then soon a lot more ‘join in’. LOL! Talking about dozing off during the talk; I guess I was really sleeping so comfortably that now I’m perfectly awake. LOL! My friend once blogged about this and I totally agree; think before you do anything or else you will hurt others. Even if you’re forgiven, it is still in his/her heart. LOL! This very much applies to me – I’m guilty of that too! Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |