Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 2/11/2007 04:09:00 PM

I miss…
  • the carefree life I used to have in Primary School
  • the drumsticks in one of the malay store
  • all other foods since it’s cheap
  • my primary school teachers and friends
  • Chinese dance practices and performances
  • my secondary school library where I always hid there to study after school
  • my secondary school teachers, especially my Sec. 4 and 5 teachers
  • the guys who always bully me since sec 1 to 4 (not because I want them to bully me again)
  • KIMBERLY!
  • my gang like Tze wen, Geok Chuan, Lin Qian, Yi Hui, Yu Hui and blah blah blah...
  • all other friends I know in Sec 4 express (2005)
  • Robotics peeps...especially....^.^
  • The days where we slogged hard for FIRST Robotics Singapore 2004
  • Choir practices and performances
  • My Ten-year-series
  • N level and O level exams
  • The feeling of excitement during N level and O level results release
  • First day in RP
  • All favorite memories with W15J
  • Especially the days I worked with I.A.S.K. as well as people like Zhao Jing, Siti, Ismael... =p
  • my W15J facilitators
  • the stressful feeling when I first interview Vics in 'Campus faces' as that was my first assignment for @loud magazine
  • and the list goes on...

LOL! Sometimes those favorite memories would just made me wish that I can return to the past although it's impossible; and from tomorrow onwards, there would be another group of people that I'm going to miss...=(

Labels: