|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, February 16, 2007 @ 2/16/2007 11:32:00 PM I was in the middle of the dreamland before being captured back to the real life by a “morning call” from my annoying good friend, Sebastian Chua (!), at 8.17am. He reminded and asked me if I’ll be going back to Woodlands Secondary School and I said yes. LOL! So I reached there at 8.45am and Arun, Thomas, Sebastian were already there. But we were not supposed to go to other parts of the school. This is because lessons were going on and blah, blah, blah…Little did the guys knew that the celebration actually starts at 11.30am…LOL! We hung around, chatted, as well as helped the Chinese teachers to get ready the things needed for the celebration… It’s approaching 11.30am and students, teachers started streaming into the hall. It took our DM quite some time to get the students settle down…sounds familiar? LOL! The celebration started with some of the sec 3 girls singing CNY songs… hmm…well…yup…ok…LOL! Then they had this ‘dumpling making competition’ for the students and ‘eating orange competition’ for the teachers. LOL! It’s darn interesting! Too bad I didn’t bring my camcorder – or I can show it here to you guys. Anyway, we met our teachers and we got “ang bao” from Mr Tan Peng Yeong, our Sec 5 physics teacher… -_- no money though… Whatever the case, I’m really happy to be able to see my teachers and meet up with my good friends again (Sebastian may be in RP too but we seldom get to talk in school). Oh before I forget, I just found out that our chemistry teacher, Miss Lim Bee Lian and Mr Tan Kok Yang, their Maths/POA teacher were married and now she’s pregnant! LOL! In fact she would be delivering soon. LOL! *Giving my blessings to them* =) Labels: daily happenings |