Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, February 9, 2007 @ 2/09/2007 03:01:00 PM

I'm listening to Cheer Chen's "lu xin de yi yi" (translated to English is "the meaning of travelling") while typing this. LOL - love this song to bits... Oh yeah, I'm refering to the song you're listening to now too...

Here's it's MV...


We're supposed to have cognitive for today but most of us requested not to do work so we didn't do work (cos it's the last lesson!)...LOL! Instead, we played games during the second meeting. It's "Win, lose, draw" - boys and girls were splitted and one of us would have to come out to draw something for their members to guess the word, right? LOL!

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMABEL AND AMANDA!

At around 12pm, I went to watch "Mr & Miss RP" finals. LOL! But people standing in front of me are very tall so I couldn't take nice pictures...

See the crowd...



Congratulations to Cheryl Loon for becoming the "Miss Personality"...

But the overall "Mr & Miss RP" is Wathone and Eekawat. Yup Isaac are you reading this? MISS RP IS WATHONE! LOL!

I only managed to take this two pictures at the end of the show...

(The third and fourth person from left is Eekawat and Wathone)

Did I mentioned my task today is to interview Mr & Miss RP champion? Yeah, but due to unforseen circumstances, they requested for the interview to be done via email... -.- alright...

Yup alright, at least it seemed to be progressing well...LOL!

But I heard that their prizes would include free subscription of don't-know-which magazine as well as concert tickets and some other stuff...o.o!

Hey today is also the release of O level results right? LOL! I hope those who just took their results (especially MLBians) will get the results you want...

I remembered last year, the moment I received my results slip from Mdm Boey, my first reaction is "Oh my goodness!". =D... But good thing is I still landed in RP...=D

Labels: , ,