Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, February 4, 2007 @ 2/04/2007 07:47:00 PM

Last night or rather this morning, around 1am, I was watching Energy’s “xin ren lei” MV DVD and dozed off. Duh? When I ‘woke up’, it had finished playing. I ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST TRACK! Sobs!

Earlier on I went job-hunting with Alvin. LOL! We meet at Ten Mile's Sheng Shiong first and it was god damn crowded. Ok never mind; we went to find out where to enquire for job vacancies first. But after finding out Alvin suggested we go other places.

So we walked and walked…walked and walked…then somehow ended up in Bukit Panjang Plaza (BPP). LOL! At BPP we passed by some shops with notices of job vacancies pasted at the entrance.

First shop is the “Home Fix DIY” (if I didn’t get the shop name wrong); and I applied! Big LOL!

Then we walked around other places…saw some shops are recruiting salesgirls. I enquired and leave my contact details to them. Of course Alvin cannot apply – unless he changes sex. LOL!

Actually, rather than job-hunting, I felt more like hanging out/going shopping with him. LOL! On the way we chatted and I found out why he’s absent from school for so long…idiot…

And, I finally found Cherry Boom’s album at “Sembawang Music Centre”! HURRAY!

Alvin decided to go home and I accompanied him…=)

Then I meet up with my parents and we went to Jurong Point to have dinner and shopping.

This really gets on our nerves while shopping; it’s really crowded at NTUC. This lady was looking at something and she just leaves her trolley in the middle of the pathway – oblivious to the people around her (with trolleys) who are trying to get through.

Anyway, I bought a pair of sports gloves in “Japan Home” at $7.80. LOL! With this, I would not leave the gym with blisters again.

I’m actually watching the Project Superstars 2 Grandfinals while typing this. Yes I didn’t manage to win the tickets to watch live. SAD~

The feeling of watching live and watching it on TV is very different.

In fact, seeing the Indoor stadium being filled with noises brought me back memories of Superband grand finals at Max Pavilion…

Ok never mind. In the end Daren is the champion but both of them really did well. LOL! The part where I like most is Diya’s rendition of “you make me wanna” at the hip hop segment and Darren’s rendition of “ji mo de ji jie” at unplugged segment.

The grand champion title had earned Daren a 2 years contract with Warner music…o.O!

Good night =)!

Labels: