Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, February 10, 2007 @ 2/10/2007 10:44:00 PM

LOL! After workout in school gym, I proceed to Ngee Ann City. Why? Because there was this “Draw & Dish 3 on 3 Basketball gala 2007” competition and Milubing was there doing a guest performance. LOL!

This competition was to commemorate the first anniversary of our one and only basketball magazine. Milubing and Campus superstar Geraldine were the guest performers.

I reached there at about 2.30pm. Peg, Biru, Kang qi and gang were already there. Alright, I wandered around and took some pictures.

I wonder how it feels like to play basketball on wheelchair. Maybe I should try it one day right?

Anyway I went in to look for food but what I saw was mainly restaurants so the food is quite expensive. Alright so I didn’t eat until the end of the show (I dined at Wisma Atria).

Milubing came and all of us were very excited. Why? This should be the first performance after Nic’s enlistment with NS on 7 Jan 07. So we were wondering how does Nic look like ‘without his hair’.

But he was wearing a beanie…-.-

Anyway, after our host Ben Yeo did the whatever-introduction, the performance kickoff with Milubing singing Zhang Zhen Yue’s “Zi you”. They also sang “original prankster” and “Bai wan bao”.

I recorded it via video but the effect is damn bad…

Never mind. It was still a great day anyway!

That’s aside.

Orchard was damn crowded today! So it’s no surprised that I keep seeing people I know, I guess. Firstly, I saw my ex-5A classmate Lin Qian and Shao Dan in Ngee Ann City. Secondly, I saw Li Hao. Thirdly, Qin Si was at the competition scene to support her friend. Fourthly, while going home, I saw my secondary school Junior Roy and his friend at Orchard MRT.

Roy (and his gang) and I became good friends after working together for some stuff. LOL! So they are like brothers to me.

So in MRT we chatted all the way back and I found out from him about our school; including the O level results and current situation of our friends… like the O level top student is Fang fang – top student since Secondary 1 -.-! He said she got 7A1s and 1A2. –o-!

LOL! Really miss those days crapping with them…

Back to the topic on crowded; the traffic at Orchard Road was super congested. The traffic at Woodlands Checkpoint was congested too! LOL! But the 903 that I was boarding earlier was lucky enough not to be trapped in the jam.

Alright, enjoy the pictures!











Labels: