|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, February 2, 2007 @ 2/02/2007 04:50:00 PM LOL! I am listening to Daren’s “I believe” while typing this – sounded very different from what I heard during the finals. LOL! Anyway, we had cognitive earlier and the topic covered today is “systematic exploration”. Yup it’s like exploring something systematically during an experiment to come out with something? I don’t know. I’m totally switched off now. I WANT TO SLEEP! LOL! I went to check my CE (Creative Engagement) points earlier and finally it’s updated. LOL! So the open house articles that we did earlier, earned us 4 NDA points. So now I have 35 out of 40 points. LOL! My laptop has been going crazy lately and some of my files have switched places (initially in folder A but little did I know that it ‘moved’ to folder B) without me knowing it. So Isaac recommended me to this “avast! Antivirus software.” Yup it notified me that Adware was detected. So of course I deleted it. But…sigh…I realized that the problem lies with this – the Chinese words there! I don’t know why it appears though…so I clicked this (also appear for no reason) and adware was detected again. LOL! Then I don’t know what I did; I remember seeing this (the one I select) here and I don’t know why it’s there. I try clicking it and adware was detected again.Now I’m very sure this is the cause of the problem. So I deleted that and uninstalled the “Chinese navigation” from control panel. ![]() (P.S.: Click the thumbnails for a clearer picture) But I think I would want to reformat my laptop on the last day of school. Maybe I send it to the IT helpdesk to reformat after school, then collect again on the next day? LOL! Yup I'm considering that...considering only! LOL! Oh before I forget; HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN! |