|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, February 25, 2007 @ 2/25/2007 03:41:00 PM LOL! I'm feeling much better after crapping with that joker yesterday. Wait a minute, Alvin you got another name - joker! LOL! But yup, thanks. All your efforts in making me vomit blood is deeply appreciated. So to 'repay your kindness', you shall be treated with VERY NUTRITIOUS SOIL! LOL! Just kidding ;). There is a blood donation drive going on at Woodlands CC today and I WANTED to go. Why didn’t I go? Very simple – nose was running a bit of marathon earlier (and even nose bleeding), so I will not be allowed to donate blood. I CHOSE today instead of going down to HSA because I’m lazy to make appointment (HSA one requires making appointment in advance) online. LOL! Alright I shall make appointment at their website, to go down on one of the days in March to donate. =D Or maybe after I published this post. Alright that’s aside. I've just downloaded Mozilla Firefox (MF). LOL! In fact now I'm blogging at MF too. So far I think this is quite efficient and fast. The good thing is when I'm blogging here, it will help me to do spelling check too - something that IE doesn't do. LOL! Last night I happen to catch this MV on TV - 陪你等天亮 (pronounces as pei ni deng tian liang, should means waiting for sunrise with you) by Evonne Hsu and Alicia (heard that she's our local new talent). This song, about friendship, is super nice! I think it means whenever you're faced with any setbacks, you don't have to worry because you have me with you. Something like that. Sorry I'm sucks in translating. Or is there any kind souls out there who can help me to explain for the benefits of my malay friends? Thanks! Shall share with you the MV here...=D Labels: cool songs, daily happenings, share video |