Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, February 6, 2007 @ 2/06/2007 06:33:00 PM

My apologies if I offended anyone of you yesterday. Actually I didn’t mention that I wasn’t feeling good yesterday. Not feeling good in terms of mood. I don’t know why but all of a sudden my emotions were so tense up that my head was exploding. It’s just that I didn’t express it – not that I don’t want to but I don’t know how to. Is it due to stress?

In addition, I was really upset with some…

To make things worse, somebody kept irritating me…

Many thanks to Alvin – not only your ‘shoulder’ are hot enough but also very sweet…*sounds so wrong* LOL!

I mentioned my head was on the verge of exploding right? So yup, I can’t even think properly – including the interview questions.

But not to worry, I managed to calm myself down and got the interview questions done.

Phew! Seemed like I’m felt more comfortable after confiding to you (anyone of you reading this) than crying. LOL! Thanks!

Anyway I felt great after a good sleep…

Ok - today’s update!

The turnout for our class today is…LOL!

Today’s science lesson is about Bio-production. Angie said it’s like using something to do something in a biological manner. So we did natural pesticides cum fertilizers.

We were nearly driven crazy by Angie today as she seemed to be expecting crystal clear answers from us…LOL!

Since it’s rather a straightforward problem and there are only few of us, we were dismissed quite early. The rest left and I stayed in school. To those that are concerned of what I did after that, read on.

I attended a talk “food for peak performance” at 12pm. Nothing much; he’s telling us what we should eat to bring out the best performance at the brain. All I could remember is “what you eat affects your brain”.

After lunch, I stayed in the library to do my stuff – evaluation, Reflection Journal (RJ), as well as the interview questions.

And it’s 3.45pm – time for @loud meeting. Basically we discussed how to improve our magazine better. Like what Vippy (our adviser) said – it’s OUR magazine. LOL!

Oh yeah, you know my culture facilitator Lorraine, might be joining us too! DUH! It’s not a matter of whether I like or don’t like it; but this feeling is weird.

But never mind…I just accepted a new challenge and I shan’t reveal yet – I just hope that everything turns out well…

Issue 14 is out now! Do grab your copy now and I would love to hear from you your feedbacks. Thanks for your support!

Regarding Mr & Miss RP on Friday – our ex classmate Cheryl Loon is taking part too. LOL! All the best to you, loon! If she crowned the Miss RP title, I would get to interview her... =P

Labels: