|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 2/19/2007 05:42:00 PM Oh yeah, forget to ‘show you’ my finger and toe nails. Anyway, I’m pretty upset today. Duh! One of the reasons is because I made my mum angry earlier. But that is not the main reason. Well…how should I put it…There’s a saying, xi wang yue da, shi wang yue da, meaning the more you expect, the more disappointed you will be. So yup, after thinking through, I concluded that I’m expecting too much, thus making myself upset. I know I shouldn’t expect too much but sometimes I’m simply not ‘strong’ enough to stop the mind from controlling me. I know I got the full control of my mind so I tend not to think of things that upset me but today I failed to do so. Sigh! It’s my entire fault… Rah! Forget it! Today is the second day of the CNY! Hope you guys have fun. For these three days, I have been watching CNY variety shows (be it on Starhub Cable TV, Channel U or Channel 8) HOSTED BY 5566. LOL! I didn’t purposely tune in to watch their programs – it’s purely coincidental that these places were showing their programs. Of course I watched it more for the sake of having a good laugh. And yup, after a good laugh I’m feeling better now. LOL! I think Taiwan’s CNY variety shows (at least for those I watched) are much more interesting than Singapore ones. LOL! In other words, I find Singapore’s CNY program boring…CNY songs too. Every year I would hear the same few songs (not all) playing over and over again on the radio, though it’s by different singers. So this time round I would only turn on my radio after midnight =)… Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |