Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 2/12/2007 03:05:00 PM

Sigh! Not really feeling good today. Don’t get me wrong - NOT in terms of mood! LOL!

1) I was having insomnia last night! LOL! I went to bed at about 2.30am, though I wasn’t sleepy yet. But well, so I tossed and turn on my bed till 4am, and woke up at 6.30am…-.-

2) This morning I was having stomachache. And to make things worst, it kept going on and off. I felt like having diarrhea but there’s “nothing” – constipated? Worst than that! Sobs! So I simply didn’t eat until the end of the class. Don’t really have the appetite… but I'm feeling much better now...

Anyway, today’s culture lesson is about food culture. But hey, it’s the last day of school/semester/academic year – who cares?

And yup, the irony of today is it’s the start of a brand new week but it’s also end of the term. As mentioned before, today is the last day we’re together. Sigh!

Nothing much to say; just that I’ll miss you guys…Oh I know! Thanks for helping me in one way or another and sorry for whatever mistakes I made…

If you are getting upset over splitting class, remember that we are NOT leaving each other for good – just merely separated. So, to the people from W24K, keep in touch ok ;)?

Ok let’s not talk about the not-so-happy stuff anymore. THE LONG AWAITED HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE! YIPEE!

So what am I planning to do for this holiday? Basically it’s the same as any other friends, nothing much. But I really want to take a good rest – it has been a tedious term…

Other than that, I hope I can do something that I've wanted to do long ago - that is to travel around Singapore to gather inspirations to write. LOL! Don't be suprised if you see me around, say, esplanade with a notebook during one of the days...but I hope to go to boat quay! Well...

Alright, the following are some pictures that I took earlier. Jodie if you are reading this, can you guess which one is me? LOL!

That was my seat...

Me taking with the girls...
Qid, Yiqi, Melissa was on the table; then Zhang Ying, Fatima and Farah were at the front...

Yiqi, Melissa, Zi jun...
My teammates for today...of course I'm not in the picture as I'm the camerawoman...
Again me with the girls...sorry as it's not well-taken...
Class photo although not all were present...

Once again, thanks W24K – nice knowing all of you =). All the best in your future endeavors…

Now that year 1 is completed, I'm looking forward to the upcoming challenges in year 2 (which is in 2 months time)...=)

Labels: