Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, February 8, 2007 @ 2/08/2007 05:07:00 PM

Today is the very last Maths lesson in RP. Well I hope it would be the last lesson in my entire life but it’s not possible? LOL!

I WANT TO SLEEP! LOL! I hope my facilitator Paul is not reading here – while he’s teaching, I was dozing off. But when he’s not teaching, I’m pretty awake?

But there’s something I have to mention; when he saw me stuck at somewhere while doing VB (Visual Basics), he guided me along the way. LOL! Thanks Paul!

So our third meeting ended with Paul singing and playing guitar…=D…and of course the rest of my friends sang too. I wanted to take pictures/video but my battery is flat (forget to charge)! Tsk tsk!

Oh I will remember to charge my battery (I’m using rechargeable battery for my camcorder) on Monday. Why next Monday? For those that don’t know, Monday will be the last day of school. We have to change class every semester – which means that I’ll still have two lessons left with W24K. So on the last day of school I will (and we shall) take lots of pictures with each other.

=D, I don’t think anyone will have the mood to do work on Monday (Monday’s module is culture), do you? LOL!

After seeing Melissa and Zi Jun blogging about their feelings about changing class, I wanted to blog too but on second thoughts – I shall save it for next Monday =P.

Thanks to those that feedback on @loud issue 14, I’ve already feedback to my ‘boss’. But we will be having some changes in issue 15, so we hope you all will continue to support and give us suggestions for improvement.

Shit! I remembered I got something to ask Fitria but I kept forgetting…

When I apologize to someone because of some inconveniences I gave, he forgave me. LOL! He is really kind and understanding indeed. But I don’t know why, I felt even guiltier. LOL! So yup, still feeling bad…o.O! Thanks for your understanding, friend…

And before I signed off, MY CE IS UPDATED AGAIN! HURRAY!

Labels: