|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, February 3, 2007 @ 2/03/2007 07:50:00 PM Today we had our CE activity – to help the old folks at staying at one-room flats at Blk 3 Marsiling road. LOL! This activity is organized by RP’s Rotaract Club. When we reached there, we were split into groups of five – inclusive of a team leader who are members of the club. So apparently I was with Ka Wai, Isaac, Isaac’s friend Kenneth and our leader Xiu Hui (I don’t know how to spell her name). LOL! We cleaned two apartments; one is at fifth floor and the other at twelfth storey. We were DARN, DARN lucky that both aunties (yup both owners are aunties) didn’t really asked us to do a lot. The former only requested for us to clean her windows as she’s afraid of accidents. She said she could do the rest of the cleaning because this is the way for her to exercise her body parts. Since there isn’t a lot to do over there, I went cam-whoring. LOL! ![]() ![]() The top part of the windows (where Ka Wai is cleaning) is the most difficult part to clean as we weren’t tall enough. We have to climb on the stools and it can be quite scary. LOL! I was there thinking “how I wish Zhao Jing or Vics is here…” LOL! If I’m not wrong, both of them are about 1.85m tall.![]() Before we left the place for lunch, I took a good look at the corridor again. Gosh, I thought I only got to see this on TV; but now its right in front of my eyes…tsk tsk! As we were the first team to finish, we had to wait for the rest to come down first. While waiting we were playing around the fitness stations. LOL! Then we went cam-whoring again – Isaac and Kenneth were playing with Ka Wai’s hat.Isaac looked very different when he wore the cap in different angles. This looked like a baddie or to be exact, robber… ![]() This looked like a nerd… This looked normal =P… And Kenneth joined in the fun too… Then we took pictures together…![]() We had our lunch and the guys wanted some drinks so we headed towards blk 137 for milo. LOL! Isaac asked me to take this picture – beautiful scenery.![]() After a long wait, we proceeded with cleaning up for the second apartment. Again, we were lucky that this auntie didn’t ask us to do a lot too. If I’m not wrong, at first she asked us to clean her windows only for the same reason. But Xiu Hui decided that we should do more so we offered help in mopping the floor and washing the fans. Or did she request for us to wash her fans as well? I forgot. Anyway, the guys went on with cleaning the windows; Xiu Hui washed the fans and I mopped the floor. We chatted with her too. LOL! She’s 80 this year and she watched Project Superstars too! LOL! In fact she said she watched all sorts of programs and I think she likes Daren as well. LOL! Then our last task was helping her to put up Chinese New Year decorations. LOL! I forget to take pictures. And again we were the first to finish. LOL! So while waiting for the rest, the four of us started playing foosball. FUN ~ We were told that the other teams weren’t as lucky as us – they need to do a lot more cleaning… But it’s quite heartening to see both aunties (that we visited earlier) being so lively and cheerful despite being very senior and living alone. LOL! It’s really our great honor to be able to reach out to the elderly and also to be able to understand them better. Should there be such activities again next time and you want to take part, please asked me along ok? LOL! Thanks Rotaract club again for organizing this fun and memorable event ;) Labels: daily happenings |