Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, February 5, 2007 @ 2/05/2007 06:08:00 PM

Today’s maths UT is not too difficult; although I am quite taken aback by the questions. This is because unlike other UT4s where only the last few problems are tested, this UT tested on all topics plus some topics learnt in semester 1 – particularly the Visual Basics (VB) lessons. LOL!

Good thing is - we are not required to show working. LOL!

For today’s culture lesson, we’re required to pick a movie that best reflects Singapore culture out of the four trailers (Just follow law, Singapore Gaga, Singapore Dreaming and One last dance). Our team did “Just follow law”…

In the midst of second meeting, the fire alarm suddenly rings. We were hesitating whether to ‘run for our life’ as, we were already fooled by a lot of false alarms! So Lorraine went to find out whether it’s really fire drill; and it’s true! So we quickly packed up and evacuate the place.

Packed up? Yup, we brought our bags and laptops down. Duh! In the event of real fire, wouldn’t we be burn to death while packing up? Hmm…

No hard feelings though.

So all of us assemble at RPC and nothing else… LOL! I saw some people taking pictures I also took pictures =P.


The all-clear signal was given at around 11.50am and we dispersed. But since there are a lot of us, everywhere (stairs and lifts) would be crowded so I proceed to LTW4B immediately to attend a talk.

This talk is about stress management in relation to nutrition. LOL! I have a tendency to doze off during talks and today was no exception. But I managed to keep myself awake. LOL!

Now I know why I’ve been craving for junk food such as chocolates lately. Because I’m stressed! Stressful people usually go for fatty food as these foods released a type of chemical and you would end up having yo-yo syndrome. What is yo-yo syndrome? Very simple – this moment you are very ‘high’ and next moment you are very down. Get it?

Anyway, Fitria asked me to send the interview questions (to interview Mr & Miss RP) to her by tomorrow and I’ve yet to complete it. *headache*

Perhaps I should chill myself first and I may be able to think better later. LOL!

I thought Mr & Miss RP on this Friday would be at night so I don’t have to rush. Little did I know that it’s during lunch time…shit!

Just hope that everything would turn out well on Friday…

Although in actual life, things don't turn out the way I want it to be, I can't be bother to even brood or talk about it...but that doesn't mean I don't feel anything - it's draining...=(

BUT I felt so much better after crying it out....

Labels: ,