Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 @ 2/27/2007 09:00:00 PM

Went to Sim Lim Square for job interview earlier; there would be an IT road show from 8 – 11 March at Suntec City and they are recruiting temporary workers for this event. So yup, I went to apply.

That guy handed me the application form, I completed it and he asked me some questions…

He: Did you have any IT sales experience?

Me: Not really.

He: Or did you have any experience in working at road shows?

Me: Yup no too.

He: So your only working experience is at NTUC?

Me: Yeah.

And he went on explaining to me what is going to happen and stuff, like I have to commit for the full four days if I’m selected. Working hours should be from 12pm to 9pm and pay is $40 per day which I think is quite reasonable.

Lastly, the same ending that I have been hearing for n times– so we would give you a call if you’re selected ;). -_- alright… think I can already predict the outcome – hopeless…=D

After that I left the place and took 170 back… initially I wanted to take MRT back but I was tired so I took bus. LOL!

Furthermore, if I take 170, I don’t have to change another bus – I just got to alight at Woodlands Checkpoint and walk home (not to Johor!). Unlike 960, another bus plying along that route, even though it stops at Woodlands Interchange too, I still got to take another bus back home, which means I got to spend extra 60 cents (I think so). LOL!

Labels: